Felipe Müller East
- Worked at De Martino from 2000 to 2006.
- Travelled around France, Australia, USA.
- 15 harvests (of which 2 were done in Bordeaux).
- 2010 · Winemaker of the year by Guía de Vinos de Chile.
- 2014 · Selected Best Young Winemaker by El Mercurio Newspaper.
Juan Carlos Coderch
- He studied at Universidad de Chile to become Agronomist.
- 12 Harvests.
“This project is very important for me. Our wines come mainly from Limarí and this valley still has a lot of potential to show. The combination of climate and soil here, gives a strong personality to our wines and makes them stand out from the rest of the wines that are produced in Chile.”